For our PUBLIC CRUISES:
Public Sightseeing Tickets may be reserved in advanced for any public cruises. Payment is expected at the time of reserving tickets and is non-refundable, but may be rescheduled for the same type of tour during the same season. Request for change of time must be made within 48 hours of departure time.
Dinner Cruises must be reserved and paid in advance; no refunds are available once meals are ordered which is generally 48 hours in advance of departure time.
We do not provide refunds for guest arriving later than the departure time or no shows.
For our PRIVATE CHARTERED CRUISES:
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure a reservation and will be applied toward final payment which is due 14 days prior to cruise departure.
- We have 3 preferred caterers: Top's Diner, Huntingdon Country Club and Snappy Chef, contact information will be included in your lease.
- Furniture is NOT permitted to be moved, changed, or removed.
- Your scheduled cruise time includes loading and unloading of passengers.
- If you are late or miss the boat, you forfeit your payment.
- Minimum time for cruise with meal is 2 hours.
- Minimum time for cruise without food of any type is 1 hour.
- You may bring and serve your own alcoholic beverages, you are responsible for your guests.
- No decorations that are attached to the boat are permitted.
- Maximum capacity is 100 passengers total - main salon (climate controlled) has seating for 66 people.