Back to Top
Holiday Dinner Cruise
Four hour dinner cruise of scenic Raystown Lake. To view menu click the the link at bottom of this page. Enjoy coffee and snacks for the way home. Weather permitting, we will visit Tatman Run to view the fireworks display provided by Lake Raystown Resort Conference Center and Lodge. You are welcome to bring your own adult beverage for the tour. We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Resort casual attire is just fine with us. $55 per person includes: 4 hour tour, meal and tax.
Sunday May 25, 7:00-11:00 PM
Independence Day Fireworks Cruise
Sunday June 29, 7:00-11:00 PM
Labor Day Weekend Fireworks Cruise
Sunday August 31, 6:00-10:00 PM
Come Aboard Matey’s! Saturday, July 5th, 5-7 pm.
This two-hour quest for the AA Pirates will delight the whole family. Games, music, and a treasure chest full of prizes for the kids. $22 per person.
Why Wait Until It’s Cold Outside?
Friday, July 25th, 6:30-9:30 pm
The Princess will twinkle for Christmas in July for three-hours on the Lake. $40 per person.
Breakfast with Santa! Saturday, July 26th, 9-11 am
Santa loves summer on the lake, too! Bring your Christmas list to get a head start and come sing along to the sounds of Christmas music. Our jolly host will have Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Home Fries, French Toast, Muffins, OJ, Milk and Coffee aboard, prepared by Donna’s Restaurant. $20 per person
Lunch with Santa!
Sunday, July 27th, 10:30-12:30 pm
During this two-hour cruise, visit with Santa, play games, enjoy Christmas music, story time and get a special gift for the kids! Menu available on website. $30 per person.
Sunday, August 10th, 6-10 pm.
Our four-hour dinner cruise supplies the stars, the lake and the gorgeous full moon above you! Northern American fishing tribes caught sturgeon during August’s full moon that may even appear reddish! Sunset is at 8:18 pm. You are welcome to bring your own adult beverage. Menu available for download at the bottom of this page. $55 per person.
Pre-paid reservations only; no cancellation refund; Tickets are limited to 60 guests for the dinner cruises. Must have 30 people minimum to cruise.
Back to Top
Aboard the Princess
Our 75’ touring boat comes equipped with all safety equipment, a licensed Captain and a First Mate to provide an excellent environment for your special event. Memories on the Lake provides catering and has excellent reviews.
• Tour times can be scheduled any time from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week (excluding public tour times and previously scheduled private charters). Call to check availability.
• Minimum time for a private charter is one hour; you may charter all day/evening if you want.
• We recommend at least 2 hours if you are scheduling a meal. 3 hours if you want to include a social time before dining, and longer if you have a ceremony or programming involved with your event.
• Capacity in the main salon is 66 for comfortable dining; using the top deck as well can increase your group size to 100. However, weather can be an issue as the top deck is just partially covered with a canvas bimini top. The best number is 66 or under if you don’t want to worry about weather issues. Maximum capacity for top deck is 50.
• If you have a larger group than we can accommodate, you are welcome to break out touring times to change out your guests (this works well when you have a large group that will be picnicking for the day at one of the Seven Points pavillions).
• You are welcome to bring your a DJ or band; they need to bring their own equipment; works best on the top deck.
Perfect venue for: Anniversaries, Family Reunions, Class Reunions, Birthday Parties, Corporate Outings, Motorcoach Group, Field Trips, Social Groups, Wedding-related Functions