Houseboat rentals are available for either of these 2 options each week:
MONDAY 2:00 PM-5:00PM TO FRIDAY by 9:30:AM - 4 NIGHTS
FRIDAY 2:00 PM-5:00PM TO MONDAY by 9:30 AM - 3 NIGHTS
- The reservation/security deposit $300 (per rental period) is
NON-REFUNDABLE if you cancel your reservation, If you do not cancel it will be refunded at final check-out. Full
Payment is due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment methods accepted are: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cash,
traveler’s checks, personal checks, or cashier checks. If you cancel your reservation 30 - 90 days prior to your scheduled
check-in, 75% of your rental fee (not security deposit) will be refunded. If your reservation is canceled less than 30
days prior to your scheduled check-in you will NOT receive a refund of any type.
- Check-in Pre/Post Season 12Noon - 3PM ; In Season 2:00PM to 4:00PM pending boat availability, check-out 8:00 to 10:00AM. Boats returned late will be charged $100.00 per hour. Reservations may be made 7 days a week on-line or by phone starting February 1st. Confirmation packet will be sent upon receipt of the deposit.
- Gasoline, Oil, 5% Amusement Tax to Penn Township and 6% PA Sales Tax are not included in rental rates.
- Lessee & all drivers must be a responsible adult 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID or automobile drivers license. We must have photo ID for all adults on board, for children, name birthdate and weight are required.
Lessee & all drivers must possess a permanent Boating Safety Education Certificate from any state, or a Coast Guard certificate. If not, you may obtain a temporary certificate at Seven Points Marina during your check-in by taking a safety course at no additional charge. https://www.boat.com is the link for the course approved by PA Fish and Boat Commission.
- Houseboats that are DOG friendly: Numbers 2,4,9,11,14,16 & 19.
- Bikes are welcome on all boats for those who wish to access the Alligrippis Trail System from the lake shore.
- Houseboats are permitted to navigate the lake from the marina north to mile marker #1 and south to mile marker 15. There are no exceptions to this policy. Per US Army Corp regualtion, none of the Boats are permitted to park within 300 yards of the
designated campgrounds or public access areas on the lake.
BACK TO TOP
- Maximum number of guests are designated for each boat and based on comfort for your party. Daytime guests (a few) are permitted, but they must check in with the Oarhouse prior to boarding.