For all of our Pontoon Rentals:
- Lessee and All Drivers must be 21 years of age and present valid boater safety certification or watch a 20 minute safety video during orientation.
- Reservations are accepted only with a deposit paid in advance. Cash, certified checks, money orders, travelers checks, and visa or mastercard credit cards are accepted.
- Deposits must be paid before the rental equipment is taken out. No checks accepted. Upon return of equipment, deposit is returned and payment for the rental is then collected.
- Our rental day is from 8:30a.m. to 5:00 p.m., not 24 hours.
- All rental units are subject to 6% State sales tax and terms of the boat lease.
- All fuel used on rental units must be paid at check-out.
- All damaged propellers must be paid for fees charged $75-$400.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs permitted aboard.
- No stoves or grills permitted on Pontoon boats.
- Dogs permitted on pet friendly pontoons only, pending cleanliness $100 cleaning fee may apply.
- Replacement cost for broken gates are $50.00 each.
If you choose to cancel your reservation No Notice- No Refund. You are permitted to change the date of your reservation within the current season provided you contact us by 8:30AM the day of your rental. Your deposit will be transferred to the new date.
With a 48 hour notice prior to reservation date:
- Pontoons with $300 deposit will be refunded $200.00
- NO Shows - No Refund