For all of our Daily Skiff and Pontoon Rentals:
- Lessee and All Drivers must be 21 years of age and present valid boater safety certification or watch a 20 minute safety video during orientation.
- Reservations are accepted only with a deposit paid in advance. Cash, certified checks, money orders, travelers checks, and visa or mastercard credit cards are accepted.
- Deposits must be paid before the rental equipment is taken out No checks accepted. Upon the return of the equipment, the deposit is returned and payment for the rental is then collected.
- Our rental day is from 8:30a.m. to 5:00 p.m., not 24 hours.
- All rental units are subject to 6% State sales tax and terms of the boat lease.
- All fuel used on rental units must be paid at check-out.
- All damaged propellers must be paid for fees charged $75-$400.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs permitted aboard.
- No stoves or grills permitted on Pontoon boats.
- Dogs permitted on pet friendly pontoons only, pending cleanliness $100 cleaning fee may apply.
- Replacement cost for broken gates are $50.00 each.
If you choose to cancel your reservation No Notice- No Refund. You are permitted to change the date of your reservation within the current season provided you contact us by 8:30AM the day of your rental. Your deposit will be transferred to the new date.
With a 48 hour notice prior to reservation date:
- Pontoons with $300 deposit will be refunded $200.00
- Skiffs with $100.00 deposit will be refunded $60
- NO Shows - No Refund